Thanks! I agree that the photos with the two of them are my favorites. I wasn't planning on taking a picture of this moment, but it was so cute that I grabbed my camera. I didn't even have time to check my settings, so my shutter speed was a bit slow and blurred Matthew's hand. Of course, I'm probably the only one that noticed that. :)
i love the pictures of matthew and dallas! this one is so cute! you capture the best moments on film elizabeth!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I agree that the photos with the two of them are my favorites. I wasn't planning on taking a picture of this moment, but it was so cute that I grabbed my camera. I didn't even have time to check my settings, so my shutter speed was a bit slow and blurred Matthew's hand. Of course, I'm probably the only one that noticed that. :)
ReplyDelete