Today marked our first visit to the Franklin Farmer's Market. It was packed. We went really just to check it out (and maybe talk to our
meat CSA people), but we came out with beet ravoli with a sweet corn and polenta filling (sounds odd, but made for a YUMMY lunch), fresh bread, and a half gallon of local milk. We will definitely be going back.
I didn't realized to day was your first time. Once our CSA starts next month we'll be there every Saturday for our veggies and milk. Will you send me the link to the meat CSA. I'm not sure if we can budget for it this year but I would like to look into it some more. Let's all do the farmer's market together another day. We could have lunch in the Factory. Last year we ate at Music City Dogs almost ever week!
ReplyDelete