It's kind of hard to see in this picture, but Matthew got his first big bruise tonight above his right eyebrow. He got a little carried away scooting on the smooth kitchen floor and fell over, hitting a kitchen chair on his way. Poor baby. Nothing a little
Goodnight, Moon or a recordable Daddy book can't fix, though.
Hi Elizabeth,I use a free photo editing program from Google.
ReplyDeletehttp://picasa.google.com/
It will store EVERY photo on your computer,so beware if you have lots.I have heard it can take hours to load for new people.I have always used it so no problems.I also have Photoshop Elements but Picasa is SO much easier.
You use the collage box at the bottom and it will make one to the exact size photo you want.I used it to make the two small photos to fit in the journalling spots.I put two photos with a white border into a 4x6 print.Bingo.Fits perfect when cut.
Any problems using it let me know.